All the candidates who have verified their documents will only be eligible to participate in this round. Candidates are advised to enter options only if they are interested to participate in this round. The seat held by a candidate will get automatically cancelled upon allotment of a seat and such cancelled seat will be offered to the next eligible candidates in the order of merit.
All the unfilled /cancelled / surrendered / newly added seats if any will be offered in the Extended Casual Vacancy Round. In this round the following types of seats will be made available to the candidates.
- The seats will be allotted based on merit and options entered by the candidate.
- The candidates who are allotted seat in this Extended Casual Vacancy Round should compulsory report to the allotted college without fail. For any reason there is no chance to get back the previous allotted seat as the same will be offered to the next candidate in the merit queue. Therefore, if you are interested then only enter the options cautiously.
- If fresh option gets allotted then earlier allotted seat gets cancelled automatically OR if fresh options seats are not allotted then earlier allotted seat shall remains in candidates favour.
New Course PGDM:
Government has issued the seat matrix for PGDM courses for the year 2012-13. The candidates who have got ranks in MBA are eligible for admission to PGDM courses. There are about 780 seats in 17 colleges are available for allotment. College wise and Category wise seats will be hosted on the website for the information of the candidates. These seats will be offered in this Extended Casual Vacancy Round for allotment.
Extended Casual Vacancy Schedule:
|01||Display of College Wise vacancy position / Seat Matrix for Extended Casual Vacancy Round||Oct 30, 2012 After 6 PM
||Option entry by eligible candidates||Oct 31, 2012 from 11.00 Am To
Nov 03, 2012 up to 9.00 Am
||Announcement of Seat Allotment Results||Nov 05, 2012 After 6 Pm
|04||Confirmation of Allotment, Entry of Choices, Payment of Fee and Receiving of Admission Order from any Helpline Centre. (8.00 am to 7.00 pm)||Nov 06 To 08, 2012
|MCA - Nov 06, 2012
|M.E / M.Tech - Nov 07, 2012
|MBA - Nov 08, 2012
|Detailed schedule for collection of admission Orders will be posted on the website along with the seat allotment results.|
||Last date for reporting to the college allotted||Nov 09, 2012
Cancellation of Seats:
- The seat cancelled by the candidates till 6.00 pm on 02-11-2012 shall be included in the seat matrix for allotment of seats in this Extended Casual Vacancy Round.
- The candidates who have confirmed their seat outside KEA and not surrendered their KEA seat till today are here by informed to surrender / cancel their KEA allotted seat immediately at any of the Helpline Centres, because holding of two seats for a long time is not in public interest and it will be denying the options to the other equally eligible candidates. Therefore, any candidate who has got a seat outside KEA can surrender the seat allotted in KEA on or before 02-11-2012 & claim refund if any.
Karanataka Examination Authority,
18 Cross, Sampige Road,
Malleswaram, Bangalore - 580012.
Tel.: 080 - 23568204/ 05.