Teachers with a Bachelor's Degree serving in a recognized Primary/Elementary/ Secondary Schools having at least 2 years of experience.
The following criteria will be followed in the selection:
- Criteria I: Teachers working in the Government/aided Schools having Service Registers.
- Criteria II: Craft/ PET/ Drawing/ Music teachers and other such teachers having Service Registers.
- Criteria III: Teachers working in Government/ Aided Schools as Vidya Volunteers/ Hostel Wardens.
- Criteria IV: Teachers working in Unaided Recognized Private Schools.
- Criteria V: Lecturers working in recognized Colleges/ Institutions certified by the concerned authorities.
Admission Committee will decide the provisional admission of candidates as per the University Norms:
- Duration of the Course : 24 months
- Demonstration Classes : 5 days
- Teaching Practice : 5 days
- Block Teaching : 15 days
- Medium of Instruction : Telugu/ English
- Medium of Examination : English/Telugu
An amount of Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousands only) will be collected from each candidate selected for admission towards tuition fee/special fee and study material. An amount of Rs.200/- will be collected towards user charges from each student. Fee once paid will not be refunded either in full or in part for any reason.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam Women's University.
- Application and prospectus can be obtained from the Director, Distance Education Centre, Sri Padmavati Mahila University, Tirupati by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Rs. 40/- for Registered post) of size 28cms x 13cms along with a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- on any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the Registrar, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam payable at Tirupati.
Last date for the submission of application form is October 30, 2012.
Distance Education Centre,
Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam,
Tirupati - 517502, Andhra Pradesh.
Tel: 0877 - 6541340.