M.JPAT is a complete second round application, evaluation, selection and admission process after the written exam. It will be conducted on behalf of more than 350 MBA colleges at around 65 locations across nation. M-JPAT requires students to fill only one application form for all associated colleges and appear for only one GD-PI and Final Selection and Admission round, thus making the admission process much simpler for students and colleges.
As a part of this association, colleges can now choose from a pool of more than 45000 students, employing their own selection criteria and students can select colleges based on their performance and preference.
Features of M-JPAT are as follows :
- One Admission Application Form to cover all the 350+ associated MBA colleges.
- AICTE approved written test scores to be accepted.
- A unified second round process
- Comprehensive and correct information
- Each MBA college will finally select screened applicants form, the M-JPAT process based on their specific criteria.
Important Dates :
- Student registration startes from 1st November and ends on 25th December 2012.
- Issue of admit card start date : 5th January 2013
- Student personality assessment round : starts from 20 Jan and ends on 31 march 2013.
- Submission of Written test scores : 30th March 2013
- Scores computation : Results with M-JPAT ranks will be sent to students by 15th April 2013
- Issue of Call letters by MBA colleges: 15 April 2013
- College selection by students : starts on 17th April and ends on 30th April 2013.
- Allotment of colleges : Students will be allotted colleges based on their preferences, calls received and M-JPAT ranking.
- Final selection and admission : starts on 10 May and ends on 20 May 2013
- Cancellation of admission : 28 May 2013 and ends on 5th June 2013
Score computation : The final M-JPAT score will be computed for an individual, taking the following parameters into account such as :
- Academic record
- Work Experience
- Statement of purpose, extra-curricular activities, other achievements etc as stated in the application form
- Written test scores
- Group Discussion rating
- Interview rating
Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate must hold a valid Bachelor's degree, awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the Central of state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament (or)
- declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of the UGC act 1956 (or)
- process an equivalent qualification recognized by the ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting for results can also apply.
The candidates should also have appeared/applied for an AICTE approes written test like CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT and ATMA taken during the period September 2012-February 2013. The result of the test should be submitted by 30 March 2013. Any exam whose results are not declared by 30 March 2013 will be considered for evaluation.
How to apply :
- To apply online download application form.
- Fill the form online and pay online using credit or debit cards
- Obtain an application voucher from preparatory/coaching centres and at selected branches of Axis Bank, nation wide, by paying the required sum and then filling the form online.
Contact Details :CORPORATE OFFICE At PUNE
Office No: 101, 2nd floor,
SAI EMPIRE BUILDING
Next to ICICI Bank
Baner Road, Pune-411045
Phone No- 020- 27207003/04
There are few more destinations where you can contact. For complete details click on M-JPAT 2013.