Changes in JAM 2013 Exam:
- JAM 2013 includes the Integrated Ph.D. Programmes at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
- There will be a new JAM test paper on Biological Sciences.
- No application fee for female candidates.
- Non programmable calculator is allowed.
- Entrance to M.Sc.- Ph.D. dual degree programme in Physics at llTK is through the JAM examination followed by an interview at IITK. The interview dates are 10-11 May, 2013.
- Entrance to Integrated Ph.D. programmes at llSc is through the JAM examination followed by an interview at IISc. The interview dates are 13-16 May, 2013. The written admission tests conducted by llSc for admission to Integrated Ph.D. programmes have been discontinued.
- Entrance to M.Sc.- Ph.D. dual degree programmes at llTB is through the JAM examination followed by an interview at IITB. The interview dates are 17-19 May, 2013.
Test Schedule for JAM 2013:
|Feb 10, 2013, Sunday||I||9:00 AM To 12 Noon||BL - Biological Science|
|CA - Computer Applications|
|CY - Chemistry|
|GP - Geophysics|
|MA - Mathematical Statistics|
|II||2:00 PM To 05:00 PM||BT - Biotechnology|
|GG - Geology|
|MA - Mathematics|
|PH - Physics|
- A candidate can appear in either one or two test papers, subject to the restrictions imposed by the Test schedule given above and on payment of requisite additional fees for the second test paper, if applicable. Candidates desiring to appear in two test papers must ensure, from the above Test schedule, that there is no clash of time schedule for the chosen test papers.
- The test schedule will not be changed under any circumstances.
Jam 2013, GATE/JAM Office,
Blovk-I, IIT Delhi,
Haiz Khas, New Delhi - 110016.