Candidates who have been allowed to take the exam can specify their choice of center in the city of their choice.
Aspirants have to follow these steps:
- Candidates have to login with the same email ID and password, used to fill in online application form.
- After login, choose the "Test Booking" tab first.
- In the "Test Booking" tab, choose the Assessment as "CEED 2013″ and the Subject as "CEED" and the date as "2012-11-25″ .
- Candidates will be provided a list of centers in the city, They have chosen during online application and the currently available seats there. Select any one center and confirm.
- Candidates can change their choice until Midnight of 22 October 2012, provided seats are available in other centers.
- It is not necessary to book a center. Even if candidates do not book a center, they can write the exam in the city they have chosen, but candidates will be allotted any center by the CEED office.
- CEED 2013 will be conducted from 0900 hours to 1200 hours on Sunday, 25th November, 2012 and will not have any break. Following are key features of the exam:
- The exam will be conducted in the following cities: Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
- The examination will be conducted in two Parts, A and B. All candidates must answer both Parts.
- PART-A is a screening test of multiple choice questions, which will be conducted by an online computerized program, and only candidates who secure a minimum cut-off mark qualify to be evaluated for Part B. There will be negative marking for Part A.
- PART-B will be evaluated only for candidates who will be short-listed in PART-A.
- Part B score only will be used for merit list and qualified list for CEED 2013.
- All the candidates must answer both the parts. The short-listing will take place only during the evaluation stage of the examination, after the day of examination.
- Candidates may attempt any question of the exam (of Part A or Part B) during the given three hour period. There is no requirement to attempt them in any particular sequence. Within the given three hour window, they can choose to spend any amount of time answering Part A (computer) and Part B (pen-paper). Questions to both the parts will be visible on the computer screen any time during the exam.
- The candidate has to bring his/her own pencils of different grades (e.g. H, HB, 2B, 4B, 6B etc.), sketch pens, poster colors, and other drawing materials for the examination. No drawing sheets have to be brought.
- The question paper will be in English. No specific text book or guide book is recommended for preparation. Candidates may however hone their drawing, rendering, and visualization skills.
- Candidates should report to the examination centre at 8:00 am (one hour before the scheduled commencement of the examination). This is to register and provide biometric information (thumb impression and photograph) before appearing for the exam. The photograph captured on the day of the exam will be printed on the score card.
- The seating arrangement will be displayed on the notice board of the examination centre.
Admit Card download: Nov 02, 2012.
CEED 2013 exam on: Nov 25, 2012.
CEED 2013 results: Dec 26, 2012.
Chairman CEED 2013,
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Powai, Mumbai - 400076.
Ph: 022 - 25767068.