PGCDM seeks a diverse set of participants ranging from the development, corporate and the public sectors:
- Development of practitioners, who aspire to rise in the hierarchy and take up responsible management roles in NGOs.
- Employees of government departments related to social welfare, rural development and sustainability issues.
- Those who aspire to take up employment with funding organisations.
- Corporate intending to prepare talented employees for developing inclusive business strategies.
- Professionals undertaking socially relevant activities through the CSR initiatives directly or through partner NGOs.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized University with minimum of two years of work experience.
Candidates will be selected based on personal interview and relevant experiences.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research.
- Processing fee is Rs. 500 to be paid by Credit Card, Net Banking or Demand Draft favouring 'S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research' payable at Mumbai and addressed to the Centre for Education in Social Sector, SPJIMR
Prof Rukaiya Joshi,
S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research,
Munshi Nagar, Dodabhai Road, Andheri (W),
Mumbai - 400058.
Tel: 022 - 61454246.