The PG Diploma programs are offered in:
- IPGD in Life Insurance
- IPGD in General Insurance
- IPGD in Risk Management
Duration of the three Courses is one year - Two Semesters, each of about 16 weeks duration.
- Employed professionals with minimum Graduate Degree in any discipline (including Engg and Management) from a recognized university/Institute with at least 50% marks. Candidates with professional qualifications like CA, ICWAI, CS are also eligible.
- Self employed, Graduates of any discipline (with minimum 50% marks) and aged 30 years and above may also be considered for admission.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree / MBA in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates selected based on their educational qualifications and experience will be informed normally within 10 days after the closing date.
- Course fee for each Course is Rs. 1,30,000 which should be paid in lumpsum before the scheduled date by means of a DD on any scheduled bank in Hyderabad.
- Students may opt to pay the Course Fee duly availing installment basis, the Course Fee will be Rs. 1,30,000/- payable in two installments of Rs. 70,000/- at the time of admission and the second installment of Rs. 70,000/-, after six months i.e. before the commencement of Second Semester. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Service Tax liability, payable to Government of India, @ 12.36% effective from 01/04/2012 on the course fee, extra, will be on the candidates account.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Institute of Insurance and Risk Management.
- Duly completed Applications are to be sent to the Institute by courier / registered post with copies of all certificates and Demand Draft for Rs.337/- to the below address.
Last date for the submission of application form is Nov 30, 2012.
Institute of Insurance and Risk Management,
Plot No. 38/39, Financial District,
Hyderabad - 500032.
Ph: 040 - 23002041.