NBE is conducting the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for Postgraduate (PG) Courses from November 23rd, 2012 to December 6th, 2012 at test centres located at 33 cities across the country.
Over 38,000 aspirants have completed their online registration within the first day of opening the registration window for the NEET PG 2013. The online registration started on Thursday and will continue till Nov 12, 2012.
The document required for the registration:
- In terms of the eligibility criteria for appearing in NEET-PG scheduled for 23rd November - 6th December 2012 all applicant candidates are hereby informed that they are required to produce their original certificate of provisional /permanent registration with the State Medical Council (SMC)/ Medical Council of India (MCI) at the test centre before appearing in the NEET-PG (on the date of their scheduled test day). This is in addition to the production of an original and Valid ID as PAN CARD/Voters Regn. ID Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Driving License on test day as indicated in information bulletin.
- Candidates are required to bring the original SMC/MCI certificate along with a clear photocopy of the same. This photocopy shall be retained at the test centre after verifying the original certificate.
- Candidates who do not produce their provisional /permanent registration certificate with State Medical Council /Medical Council of India will not be allowed to appear in the NEET-PG under any circumstances. In case the certificate of provisional registration has been deposited with the MCI/SMC, an acknowledgement/receipt of the same with photocopy of certificate is required to be produced.
- Candidates who have incorrectly filled in their status of registration with the State Medical Council /Medical Council of India at the time of registration for NEET-PG may be debarred from appearing in future examinations.
Test Day Documentary Requirements:
- Provisional / Permanent Certificate of Registration of MCI/SMC in original (plus a photocopy).
- one original & valid ID document namely PAN CARD/Voters Regn. ID Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Driving License.
- Admit Card with attested photo of candidate.
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road),
New Delhi - 110029.
Tel: 0124 - 4517187.