The specializations are offered in:
- Behavioural Sciences
- Finance & Control
- Human Resource Management
- Management Information System
- Operations Management & Operations Research and Systems Analysis
- Public Policy and Management
- Regional Development
- Strategic Management
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have a Master's degree in any discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
An applicant can apply to at most two areas of specialization. He/She needs to have taken the Common Admission Test (CAT) in 2012 OR, depending on chosen specialization(s), alternative tests in lieu of the CAT as specified in the following table. The applicant is required to have taken the appropriate tests no earlier than 25th January, 2011, and the test scores should be valid on 25th January, 2013.
Candidates will be selected based on Academic Background, professional Experience, GMAT/GATE/GRE/UGC-JRF Score, Personal Interview.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.
- The filled application from along with DD of Rs. 500 drawn in favor of "Indian Institute of Management Calcutta", payable at Kolkata.
Last date for the submission of online application form is Oct 20, 2012.
Last date for the submission of application form is Jan 25, 2013.
Fellow Programmes & Research Office,
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta,
Joka, Diamond Harbour Road,
Kolkata - 700104.
Phone: (033) 2467-8300.