Entrance Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be objective type with Multiple Choice Questions and based on single response. For each question, four suggested answers would be given, of which only one will be the most appropriate responce.
- The candidate will have to select and mark the alphabet (A, B, C, or D) corresponding to the most appropriate response in the OMR Answer Sheet given to them. The bubbles in the OMR Answer sheet should be filled up by using ball point (blue or black) pen only.
- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen of Kerala origin
- Candidates should have a Diploma in Pharmacy 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from an institution approved by the Pharmacy council of India.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance exam score conducted by the CEE.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Last date for the submission of application form is Oct 10, 2012.
Admission card will be issued from Nov 02, 2012.
Entrance Exam will be held on Nov 11, 2012.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildongs.
5Th Floor, Santhinagar,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695001.