In contribution to this official notification, the schedule is given for verification of documents at 13 helpline centres across the state. In order to be considered for allotment of seats to MBA, MCA and ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arch (Infrastructure Management) courses for the aear 2012-13, the candidates who become eligible after vefification of documents will have to exercise their order of priority of options in the KEA website, by selecting the appropriate link in the option entry portal.
The Online Option Entry Schedule is as follows :
|Sl. No.||Particulars||Date And Time|
|01||Option Entry by Eligible Candidates||From 11.00 am on 5-10-2012 to 5 pm on 9-10-2012|
|02||Mock allotment and announcement of mock results (Just to know the probable seat allotment)||10-10-2012 at 5 pm|
|03||Provision to change options if any by candidates after mock allotment||From 6 pm on 10-10-2012 to 11-10-2012 up to 5 pm|
|04||Announcement of real allotment||12-10-2012 at 8.00 pm|
|05||Confirmation of allotment, payment of and receipt of admission order||16-10-2012 to 18-10-2012|
|06||Collection of admission order for MBA seat allotted candidates.||16-10-2012|
|07||Collection of Admission Order for MCA seat allotted candidates.||17-10-2012|
|08||Collection of admission Order for ME/ M.Tech/ M.arch seat allotted candidates.||18-10-2012|
|09||Last date for reporting to the colleges in admission round||19-10-2012|
Candidates please Note :
- The candidates have to follow the procedures instructed in the "Instruction Manual-User Hand Book" for entry of options which is hosted on the KEA Website.
- All the candidates who become eligible after verification are advised to key their options as per the above schedule date and time.
- KEA will not be responsible if any candidate claims ignorance of the above schedule for Option Entry and fails to key in options within the specified time and date period.
- Candidates are advised not to wait till the last date and time, but should key in their options well within the last date and time specified in the schedule.
- KEA will not be responsible if a candidate fails to key his or her options due to any reasons.
- Candidates are advised to enter as many numbers of options to avoid disappointment of not allotting the seats.
- Due to change in the options by candidates after Mock Allotment, one may not get the same seat in the real allotment as it was allotted in the mock allotment.
- Candidate has to enter the options on their own arrangements and they need to come to Helpline Centres for Entry of Options.
Candidates can also view the detailed "FEE STRUCTURE" here.