PDCET is a ranking examination for entry to various post diploma DNB courses.
- Candidates who have passed the final examination leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Universities which are duly recognized as per provisions of Indian Medical Council Act 1956, Govt of India i.e. have passed/Passing the final examinations for Post graduate diploma on or before 31 December 2012 can apply for the Post diploma CET examination in same Broad specialty.
- Candidate who are qualifying and getting their results after 31st December 2012 or likely to qualify after 31st December 2012 need not apply in the PDCET exam as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
- Candidates already pursuing a MD/MS/DNB course are not eligible to appear for the PDCET till such time they have completed the duration of prescribed course or have been discharged from the course.
DNB PD CET Test Pattern:
- PDCET is an entrance examination and is an essential pre-requisite for entry to post diploma DNB 2 years post graduate courses and conducted as computer-based test only.
- The test comprises 180 multiple choice, single correct response questions of 1 mark each in English language.
- Candidates successful in the PDCET shall participate in a Centralized merit based counseling conducted by National Board of Examinations for allotment of DNB seats at NBE accredited Institutions/hospitals/medical colleges in order of their specialty specific merit and candidate shall be able to opt for the NBE accredited institution/hospital/medical college of their choice as per availability at their merit.
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network as per scheme prescribed.
- There shall be no negative marking.
Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
How To Apply:
Candidates need to be registered online to get application form.
Application forms can be obtained from the selected branches of Axis Bank and Indian Bank.
Online Registration for PD CET exam: Oct 03 To Oct 24, 2012.
Last date to submit online application form: Oct 25, 2012.
DNB PD CET 2013 will be held on: Nov 21, 2012.
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road),
New Delhi - 110029.
Tel: 0124 - 4517187.