CET-SS is a qualifying-cum-ranking examination for entry to various Super Specialty courses. Applicant may kindly note that appearance in CET-SS does not confer any automatic rights to score a seat in NBE accredited hospital /institute.
- Candidates who are in possession of post graduate medical degrees/Provisional Pass Certificates by 31st December 2012 in eligible* specialties and their medical qualifications are recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 or DNB qualifications may apply for CET (SS) through online application.
- Candidate should possess permanent registration certificate of MBBS qualification and their additional medical qualification should be registrable with Medical council of India.
- Candidate who are qualifying and getting their results after 31st December 2012 or likely to qualify after 31st December 2012 need not apply in the CET - SS exam as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
DNB CET SS Test Pattern:
- CET - SS is an entrance examination and is an essential pre-requisite for entry to post MD/MS/DNB 3-year Super Specialty courses. The next session of entrance examination shall be held on 21st November 2012 and conducted as computer-based test only.
- The test comprises 180 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English language only.
- Candidates successful in the CET-SS shall be asked to participate in a Centralized merit based counseling conducted by National Board of Examinations for allotment of DNB seats at NBE accredited Institutions/hospitals/medical colleges in order of their merit and candidate shall be able to opt for the NBE accredited institution/hospital/medical college of their choice as per availability at their merit.
- There shall be no negative marking.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to be registered online to get application form.
- Application forms can be obtained from the selected branches of Axis Bank and Indian Bank.
Online Registration for CET SS exam: Oct 03 To Oct 24, 2012.
Last date to submit online application form: Oct 25, 2012.
DNB CET SS 2013 will be held on: Nov 21, 2012.
Declaration of Results on: Jan 10, 2013.
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road),
New Delhi - 110029.
Tel: 0124 - 4517187.