The Courses are offered in:
Master of Business Administration in General
Master of Business Administration in International Business (IB)
Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT Score card, interview and written test conducted by the concerned Department/ School.
How to apply:
- Candidates seeking admission to FMS-BHU will be required to purchase CAT 2012 (conducted by IIMs) Voucher and appear in CAT 2012 (for details see CAT-2012 Notification in prominent dailies. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of the Combined Merit acquired by a Candidate in CAT 2012 (50% weightage), Academic Record (20% weightage) and Group Discussion & Interview (30% weightage).
- The FMS, BHU uses CAT for short-listing the candidates for its two-year full time Post- Graduate Programs in Management. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- Application can be downloaded from the official website of Banaras Hindu University.
- Application from can also be obtained through in person against crossed SBI Bank Draft (MICR) /Banker's Cheque of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 650/- for SC/ST) till 26 November 2012 OR by post through a requisition along with Crossed SBI Bank Draft (MICR) of Rs. 1050/- (Rs. 700/- for SC/ST) and self-addressed envelope of 32x26 cm.
- The downloaded application form filled along with a demand draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 650/- for SC/ST) in favor of "Registrar, Banaras Hindu University", payable at the State Bank of India, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (Code-0211) should be submitted to the below address.
Last date for the receipt of application form through post is Nov 05, 2012.
Last date for the sale of form from counter: Nov 26, 2012.
Last date for receipt of completed forms by FMS: Nov 27, 2012.
Faculty of Management Studies,
Banaras Hindu university,
Varanasi - 221005.
Tel: 0542 - 6701409.