- Graduation from a recognized University in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in executive or supervisory capacity up to 1st April 2013.
- Candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
Duration: 24 months or 15 months in fast track
The candidates will selected based on Written test conducted by NMIMS, GMAT/ NMAT score and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1,100/- in favor of "SVKM's NMIMS" payable at Mumbai should be submitted to the office of the institute.
Last date for the submission of online application form is Nov 23, 2012.
Written test will held on: Dec 08, 2012.
Result of written test will be on: Dec 19, 2012.
Deputy Registrar (Admission),
SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies,
V. L. Mehta Road, JVPD Scheme,
Vile Parle (west),
Mumbai - 400056.
Tel.: 022 - 26134577.