The 21 universities include Raja Arabic University from Nagpur, Uttar Pradesh with 8 universities, and Delhi with 6 universities. Others include universities in Bihar, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal. UGC's main aim is to alert students seeking admissions in any of such universities.
Detailed list is as below :
Bihar : Maithili University/ Vishwavidyala, Dharbhanga
Karnataka : Badaganvi Sarkar World Open University Education Society, Gokak, Belgaum
Kerala : St.Johns University, Kisanattam, Kerala
Madhya Pradesh : Keserwani Vidyapith, Jabalpur
Maharashtra : Raja Arabic University, Nagpur
Tamil Nadu : DDB Sanskrit University, Putur, Trichi
West Bengal : Indian Institute of Alternative Medicine, Kolkata
- Varanaseya Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya, Varanasi/Jagatpuri
- Commercial University Ltd. , Daryaganj
- United Nations University
- Vocational University
- ADR-Centric Juridicial University, ADR House, 8J, Gopala Tower, 25 Rajendra Place, Delhi-110008
- Indian Institute of Science and Enineering
Uttar Pradesh :
- Mahila Gram Vidyapith/Vishwavidyalaya (Women's University) Prayag, Allahabad
- Gandhi Hindi Vidyapith, Prayag, Allahabad
- National University of Electro Complex Homeopathy, Kanpur
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose University (Open University), Achaltal, Aligarh
- Uttar Pradesh Vishwavidyalaya, Kosi Kalan, Mathura
- Indraprastha Shiksha Parishad, Institutional Area, Khoda, Makanpur, Noida
- Gurukul Vishwavidyalaya, Vrindavan, Mathura.
Please note :
- All such self-styled unrecognized and unapproved institutions are hereby cautioned that running of under-graduate or post-graduate degree courses and giving misleading advertisements shall attract severe action under the provisions of appropriate laws including UGC Act, IPC etc.
- It is for general information that aspirants applying in such college are advised/cautioned not to pursue higher education courses with the above/such institutions. Anyone, dealing with such institutions for pursuing academics studies for degrees, shall be doing so at his/her own risk and responsibility.