The Courses are offered in:
- PG Courses: M.Sc Mathematics; Zoology. M.A English; Telugu; Music and Women's Studies. LL.M: Constitutional Law & Administrative Law, Criminology & Torts.
- UG Courses: B.Ed.(2 years) for Graduates working as teachers in recognized schools; B.Ed. Additional Methodology. B.Sc: Animation and Multimedia, Information Technology.
- PG Diploma: Family & Health Counseling; Pre-School Education; Public Relations.
- Diploma: Music
For Eligibility details, please click here.
How to apply:
- The prospectus along with the application can be obtained from the undersigned by sending a crossed demand draft of any Nationalized Bank for Rs. 500/- for B.Ed and Rs.250/- for Other Courses drawn in favour of "The Registrar, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati," payable at Tirupati, enclosing a self-addressed envelope of 28cmx13 cm affixing stamps worth Rs.40/- only.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam Women's University.
Last date for the submission of application form is October 31, 2012.
Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam Women's University,
Distance Eduction Centre,
Tirupati - 517502, Andhra Pradesh.
Tel: 0877 - 6541340.