Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi invites application for admission in to Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB) through VSAT commencing in the session 2012.
The EPGDIB Programme is specially designed to cater to those executives for whom leaving the job and the city is not a feasible option. The Programme will be offered in three trimesters spread over 12 months. The beginning of the Programme will comprise one week of concentrated classroom study at IIFT Delhi campus, followed by classes in the HughesNet Global Education Interactive Onsite Learning Classrooms, located in multiple cities across India.
List is indicative and 4 electives will be offered of which each participant will choose 3
- Global Sourcing
- Project Appraisal & Finance
- Commodity Trading
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Services Marketing
- International Brand Management
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with 5 years of work experience.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of qualifications, experience etc.
- Shortlisted candidates may be called for online/ telephonic interviews.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates as per Government of India rules for those who fulfill the minimum eligibility conditions.
• General Category/OBC Rs. 2,75,000/-
• SC/ST/PH Category Rs. 1,37,500/-
Books/Study Material/Campus Fees Rs. 17,000/-
Alumni Fees Rs. 5,000/
An application fee Rs 2,000/-(GEN &OBC) and Rs 1,000/-(SC/ST/PH)
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
Last date for the submission of application form is Oct 22, 2012.
Announcement of selected candidates on: Nov 12, 2012.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
IIFT Bhawan, B-21,
Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi - 110016.
Tel.: +91 - 11 - 26965124.