Courses offered in schools of JNU are:
School of International Studies
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies
- School of Arts and Aesthetics
- School of Computational and Integrative Sciences
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Biotechnology
- Centre for the Study of Law and Governance
- Centre for Sanskrit Studies
For eligibility details please visit Jawaharlal Nehru University Website.
How To apply:
- A set of Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained through post by sending crossed Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) drawn in favour of "Jawaharlal Nehru University" payable at "New Delhi" along with a self-addressed envelope of the minimum size of 30 cms. x 25 cms. to the Section Officer, Admission-I, Room No.028, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, clearly indicating on the top of the envelope the field of study code for which the Application form is required.
- A set of Application Form and Prospectus can also be had on cash payment of Rs.200/- from Room No.28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067 between 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. on all working days.
Last date for the submission of application forms is Oct 15, 2012.
Jawaharlal Nehru University ,
New Mehrauli Road ,
New Delhi - 110067.
Phone: 011 - 26704090.