Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay invites application form admission in to Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes in various departments commencing in the session 2012-13.
The Programmes are offered in:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Department of Biosciences & Bioengineering
- Industrial Design Center
- Centre of Studies in Resources Engineering
- Centre for Technology Alternatives for Rural Areas
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering Department
- Centre of Research in Nanotechnology & Science
- Earth Sciences
- Educational Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy Science and Engineering
- Environmental Science & Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Industrial Engineering & Operations Research
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science
- Systems & Control Engineering
Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) from recognized university.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from official website of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of 'Registrar, IIT Bombay', payable at SBI or Canara Bank, IIT Powai / Mumbai should be sent
- in an envelope superscribing on the top ‘Application for Ph.D. Programme 2012-13 (Spring Semester) to the below address.
Last date for submission of application form: Oct 31, 2012.
Deputy Registrar (Academic),
Second Floor, Main Building,
IIT Bombay, Powai,
Mumbai - 400076.