The positions which are available for Engineering Graduates with specializations in :
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examination and from recognized Indian Universities/ Institutes.
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examinations. It is relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates currently in final year of their Engineering studies can also apply.
Age Limit : Maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2013 for the General category candidates.
Important Dates :
- Candidates must receive online application form for HPCL before 14th February, 2013.
- The final mark sheet should be submitted before 31st August, 2013.
About HPCL :
HPCL is a Government of India Enterprise with a Navratna Status, and a Fortune 500 and Forbes 2000 company, with an annual turnover of Rs. 1,32,670 Crores and sales/income from operations of Rs 1,43,396 Crores (US$ 31,546 Millions) during FY 2010-11, having about 20% Marketing share in India among PSUs and a strong market infrastructure. HPCL's Crude Thruput and Market Sales (including exports) are 14.75 Million Metric Tonnes (MMT) and 27.03 MMT respectively in the same period.
HPCL has earned "Excellent" performance for fifteen Consecutive years upto 2005-06, since signing of the first MOU with the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. HPCL won the prestigious MOU Award for the year 2007-08 for Excellent Overall Performance, and for being one of the Top Ten Public Sector Enterprises who fall under the 'Excellent' category. HPCL's performance for the year 2008-09 also qualifies for "Excellent" rating.