- Candidates should have passed the B.Tech. Degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Technology or Information Technology or equivalent Degree from an institution approved by Mahatma Gandhi University and the All India Council for Technical Education.
- Candidates should have secured minimum 55% marks in aggregate in the Engineering Degree examination. SC/ST candidates need to have only a pass with 45% in the Engineering/Technology Degree Course.
- Candidates who are awaiting the results of the final examinations shall produce marklists of the qualifying examination before finalizing the rank list.
- Selection will be made from the rank list prepared on the basis of GATE Score. In the case of a tie, weightage will be given to the marks of the qualifying examination.
- An Entrance Test will be conducted for filling up of vacancies, if any, left over for want of GATE qualified candidates. The marks obtained in the Entrance Test and qualifying examination will be taken into account in the ratio 50:50 for preparing the rank list.
- If the candidate fails to report for counselling on the specified date, his/her claim for selection will not be considered further.
- The selection of candidates will be provisional and subject to verification of original documents.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University.
Last date for the submission of application form is Sept 28, 2012.
Professor & Head,
School of Computer Sciences,
Mahatma Gandhi University,
P.D. Hills P.O., Kottayam - 686560.
Ph: 0481 - 2731037.