The Programmes are offered in:
- M B A : Fisheries Management & Finance/Marketing/ H.R./ Rural Management
- M.Sc. : Physical Oceanography & Ocean Modelling
- M.Sc. : Biological Oceanography & Biodiversity
- M.F.Sc.: Fish Nutrition and Feed Technology
- M.F.Sc.: Fisheries Economics
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university. More details Click here.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 750/- in favor of 'Finance Registrar, Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies', payable at SBT Ernakulam.
Last date for submission of application form is Sept 11, 2012.
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies,
Panangad P.O., Kochi,
Kerala - 682506;.
Tel: 0484 - 2700964.