Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized University.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT score, Group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The candidates applying to NIAM PGDABM program has to appear for CAT 2012 examination conducted by IIMs.
- Candidates can register for admission on the prescribed application form available online at institute website.
- Candidates has to mention CAT registration number while registering for NIAM.
- A Print out of filled application form along with relevant documents with DD of Rs. 1,000/- in favor of 'Director General, NIAM', payable at Jaipur.
- Application form and prospectus can also be obtained through the post by depositing cash Rs. 50/- by hand of Rs. 100/- by DD in favor of 'Director General, NIAM', payable at Jaipur.
Choudhary Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing,
Bambala, Kota Road,
Jaipur - 302033, Rajasthan.
Tel: 0141 - 2770027.