"Innovation opens up new vistas of knowledge and new dimensions to our imagination to make everyday life more meaningful and richer in depth and content": Dr. Abdul Kalam.
India having achieved the basic goal of establishing schools and colleges over the last six decades across the nation, the next logical progression that it aims is to re-orient these to provide quality education. The only driver that could bring in a radical transformation in this mission critical segment of the economy is Innovation.
- Setting the stage for Innovation in Education: Building a culture of Innovation
- Environment for Innovation : the mirror of our attitudes and expectations
- Evolution of a Revolution: Integrating Technology for Effective Learning
- Moments of Collision: Learning from other Sectors
- Assessing innovation to implementation: Fresh perspectives in the area of evaluation/ assessment of Quality learning
- Apprehension to Appreciation: Exploring the value addition from Accreditation
- Making Inclusiveness happen : the guiding principles of a prosperous society
This MUST attend Summit will also unravel myriad challenges, allow participants to gain a ring side view of global trends and best practices, discuss case studies and also showcase contemporary technologies and processes presented by global and domestic leaders.
- The fee inclusive of taxes per delegate, which includes delegate kit, lunch and tea for both the days is as follows:
- General Delegate - Rs.2200- (Rs 2000/- per delegate in case of 3 or more nominations from one institution).
- Hindu Newspaper in Education (NIE) Programme Institutions and BL Member Institutions - Rs.2000/-.
- Government Institutions/Schools - Rs 1800/-.
- Prior registration with payment is a must.
- The cheque /demand draft should be drawn in favour of "CII - Institute of Quality" payable at Bangalore.
- Please return the duly filled registration form along with requisite payment to the address given below.
Mr.K K Sudarsan, Executive Officer,
CII - Institute of Quality,
Near Bharat Nagara II Stage
Magadi Main Road, Vishwaneedam Post,
Bangalore - 560091.
Phone: 080-23580315 / 23289391.
Fax: 080 - 23289388.
Mobile : +91 99727 11066.