The Programmes are offered in:
- Postgraduate Programme in Management (PGPM)
- Postgraduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)
- Postgraduate Programme in International Management (PGP-IM)
- National Management Programme (NMP)
- Postgraduate Programme in Energy Management (PGP-EM)
- PGPM / PGP-HRM / PGP-IM: Minimum of 3-year Bachelor's degree with atleast 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE. Candidates completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor's degree by 30 June 2013 can also apply subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 01 October 2013.
- NMP / PGP-EM: Minimum of 3-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE. Minimum 5 years of post qualification executive (Class I or Officer Grade) work experience as on 31 March 2013.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT/GMAT score, Group discussion and Personal Interview.
How to apply:
- The Information Brochure and Application Form are available from admission office of MDI on cash payment of Rs. 1800/-.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Management Development Institute.
Last date for the submission of application form is Oct 10, 2012.
Management Development Institute,
Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon - 122007.
Tel.: 0124 - 4560000.