The Areas of Specialization are offered in:
- Corporate Strategy and Policy
- Economics and Social Sciences
- Finance & Control
- Organisational Behaviour & Human Resource Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Information Systems
- Public Policy & Public Systems
- A Master's Degree in any discipline, (10+2+3+1 or 2 pattern) with at least 55 percent marks.
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks.
- A 4 year / 8 - semester Bachelor's degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 60 percent marks.
Selection of the candidate is based on the following criteria:
- Academic Background
- Work experience
- Achievements (academic and career related)
- GMAT score card
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Reference letter
How to apply:
Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
Issue of application stars from Sept 05, 2012.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore,
Bangalore - 560076.