The area's of specialization are:
- Business Policy
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Organisational Behaviour
- Personnel & Industrial Relations
- Production & Quantitative Methods
- Public Systems
- Candidates should have a Master's degree in any discipline, with at least 55 per cent marks (High second class) and at least 50% marks at Bachelor's degree level.
- Candidates should have a Five year Integrated Masters Degree programme in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with complete professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55 percent marks.
- Candidates should have a B.E./B.Tech./B.Architecture /M.B.B.S Degree with at least 60 per cent marks. Such degree should be of at least 4 years duration.
Candidates will be selected based on:
- CAT/GMAT score cards
- Personal Interview
- Academic Work and Academic performance
- Relevant Work Experience [teaching, research, management etc.
How To Apply:
Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.
The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of IIM, Ahmedabad, payable at Ahmedabad.
Last date for the submission of application form: Nov 30, 2012.
Fellow Programme in Management,
Indian Institute of Management,
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad - 380015.