Entrance Exam Pattern:
The entrance examination shall have 100 marks; multiple choice type or short answer questions covering subjects as detailed below:
- Physics of B.Sc. level - 60 %
- Mathematics of B.Sc. Subsidiary level - 20%
- Chemistry of B.Sc. Subsidiary level - 10%
- Basic Human Physiology and Anatomy - 10%
A pass in B.Sc. Physics as core subject, with Mathematics as one of the subjects, from University of Calicut or equivalent with 60% marks in aggregate of the subjects or equivalent grade.
The admission is made on the basis of the performance in qualifying examination and an entrance test of the objective type/ short answer questions of 2 hours duration with the syllabus of B.Sc. Physics of the University of Calicut and on general knowledge in human physiology and anatomy. Weightage shall be given by adding 50% of marks obtained by qualifying examination and 50% of the marks obtained in the entrance examination for preparing the rank list.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of University of Calicut.
- The filled application from along with DD of Rs. 300/- drawn in favor of "Finance officer, University of Calicut", payable at State Bank of Travancore. Calicut University Branch (Code 70200) should be submitted to the below address.
Last date for the submission of application form without late fee is Sept 10, 2012.
Date of entrance examination on: Sept 15, 2012.
Msc radiation Physics,
Department of Physics,
University of Calicut,
Calicut University P.O.,
Calicut - 673635.
Tel: 04942 - 407415/ 16.