The Courses are offered in:
- M.A: Telugu, English, Hindi, Economics, History, Political Science & Public Administration and Sociology.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- M.Sc: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Psychology, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- MS in Public Relations
- Executive MBA, MBA, MCA
- B.Sc (B.Z.C., M.P.C., M.S.Cs., M.P.E., M.E.Cs., M.P.Cs.)
- B.Com (General / Computers)
- B.Ed (Third Methodology) and B.Ed (2 years)
Industrial Relations & Personal Management, Guidance & Counseling, Yoga & Fitness Management, Criminology & Police Administration, Hospital & Health Care Management, Dress Designing & Garment Making, Journalism & Mass Communication, Tourism & Travel Management.
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with 45% of marks from a recognized board of examination.
Postgraduate and PG Diploma:
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
How to apply:
The Application form and Prospectus can be obtained from the State Bank of India/ Andhra Bank at SVU Campus, Tirupati.
Application form can also be downloaded from the official website of Sri Venkateswara University.
Commencement of sale of application form is Sept 05, 2012.
Last date for the submission of application form is Oct 10, 2012.
Sri Venkateswara University,
Tirupati - 517502.