|STAGE - I||Registration for Ranks||Respective NATA Test Center||29-08-2012
|Award of Ranks||JNAFAU Website
|STAGE - II
||Verification of Certificates and Admissions Counseling||SPA Auditorium, JNAFAU, Masab Tank, Hyderabad||26-09-2012
Eligibility for Registration:
- A pass at 10+2 examination or equivalent with 50% marks as aggregate and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Should have qualified in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
- Should belong to the State of A.P. and belonging to AU/OU/SVU/NL local areas as defined in the A.P. Educational Institutions order, 1974 and its amendments.
Click here, To download the application form.
NATA eligible candidates who wish to seek rank in NATA-2012, in the state of Andhra Pradesh shall register their names at their respective NATA Test centers by submitting duly filled in application form available in the website along with the Registration fee of Rs.400/- (for SC/ST Rs.200/- only) in the form of Cash/ DD in favor of "The Convenor, NATA Admissions - 2012" from 29-08-2012 to 07-09-2012.
- AP 01 - JNAFAU School of Planning and Architecture, Masab Tank, Hyderabad. Ph: 040-23317006.
- AP 02 - Andhra University College of Engineering, Department of Architecture, Visakhapatnam. Ph: 0891-2844973.
- AP 03 - CSI Institute of Technology, Opp: Anand Theater, 145, McIntyre Road, Sec-bad. Ph: 040-27817548.
- AP 04 - Sri Venkateswara College of Architecture, 86, Madhapur, Hyderabad. Ph: 040-23113699.
- AP 05 - S.A.R College of Architecture, Agiripally, Krishna Dist. Ph: 08656- 224770.
- AP 08 - Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur. Ph: 0863 - 2293269.
- AP 10 - Vaishnavi School of Architecture & Planning, Madhapur, Hyderabad. Ph:040-23118699.
- AP 12 - Masterji College of Architecture, Hyderabad. Ph: 040-2559560.
- AP 13 - Deccan School of Planning & Architecture, Hyderabad. Ph: 040-24802634.
- AP 14 - Varaha College of Architecture & Planning, Visakhapatnam. Ph: 0891-2892920.
- AP 15 - JNIAS School of Planning & Architecture (JNIAS SPA), Secunderabad. Ph: 040-27541553.
Candidates shall produce the following original certificates for verification at the time of Registration:
- NATA score card.
- Intermediate / Diploma certificate.
- SSC pass memo.
- Integrated Community Certificate (ICC) from MRO.
- Income Certificate issued by MRO after 01-01-2012 if their parental income from all sources is less than Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum in respect of BC / Minorities / PH candidates and Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum for SC/ST candidates.
- Physical fitness certificate from a Civil Asst. Surgeon.
- Study certificate from VI class to Intermediate / Diploma.
- Transfer Certificate.
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University,
Masab Tank, Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh - 500028.
Ph: 040 - 23321226.