The Programmes are offered in:
- Certificate Programmes in Export Management (Weekends)
- Certificate Programmes in Global Trade Logistics & Operations
- Certificate Course in International Business
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized Indian or a Foreign university.
- Diploma holders with 2 tears full time experience at executive/supervisory level as on Oct 31, 2012.
The candidates will be selected based personal interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade along with demand draft of 250/- (125/- for SC/ST/PH candidates).
- Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained by making cash payment of 250/- (125/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) in person or by sending a Demand Draft/Pay Order of 250/- (125/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade payable at New Delhi.
Last date for the submission of application form is Sept 24, 2012.
Mr. Gaorav Gulati,
Sr. Administrative Officer (Academics),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
IIFT Bhawan, B-21,
Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi - 110016.
Tel.: +91 - 11 - 26857908.