The PG Courses are offered in:
M.Sc: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and Bio Technology.
M.A: Kannada, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, education and History & Archaeology.
The UG Courses are offered in:
B.A, B.Com, BBM, B.Sc.
PG Diploma Courses in:
Kannada Computers, Kannada Journalism, Performing Arts (Theatre), Financial Institutions and Markets, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Sports Management, Genetics, Industrial Safety, Translation Studies, Tourism & Hospitality Management and Management of NGO.
- Mantal Health Courses PG. M.A /M.S & PGD Courses in Collaboration with Manasa Education Foundation Shimoga.
- Total Quality Management in Collaboration with DQM New Dehi.
- Diploma Courses in Power Electronics and Entrepreneurship on Collaboration with Chronic Foundation Bangalore.
- Diploma in Soft Skills in Collaboration with Ram Parivarthan Trust, Mysore.
Candidates should have Passed 10+2 examination from recognized board of examination.
Postgraduate and PG Diploma:
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- The application form can be obtained from the The Director, DDE, Kuvempu University.
- Application form cab obtained from the university bt sending the DD of Rs. 150/- in favor of Finance Officer, Kuvempu University, payable at State Bank of Mysore, Jnana Sahyadri/ State Bank of India.
Last date for the submission of application form is Oct 30, 2012.
Directorate of Distance Education,
Shankaraghatta - 577451,
Shimoga Dist, Karnataka.
Tel,: 08282 - 256450.