The Counseling of M.Tech in:
- VLSI Design
- Computer Science Engineering
- Power System
Scheduled Time Table:
|Venue: U.T.U., New Campus, Suddhowala , Dehradun.|
| Reporting Time
|| Aug 30, 2012
||Timings:|| 10.00 AM to 04.00 PM
| Counseling Date
|| Aug 31, 2012
||Timings:|| 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
The seats will be allocated in the following preferences:
- First preference will be given to registered GATE qualified candidates as uploaded and enlisted on the university website.
- The left over seats will be filled by candidates registered for entrance examinations and uploaded on the university website and allotment of seats will be made on merit of B.Tech. degree marks.
- If seats are still vacant the candidates not registered earlier to counselling notification will be given opportunity on merit of B.Tech. degree marks. The candidate has to deposit D.D. of Rs 1500/-(For General and OBC) and Rs 800/-(For SC/ST) in favour of "Finance Controller, Uttarakhand Technical University Dehradun" at the time of reporting for counselling on above schedule date and time.
- No fee will be charged from candidates who have already registered and deposited D.D. of Rs 1500/-(For General and OBC) and Rs 800/- (For SC/ST) in the university at any stage of counselling procedure.
- All the candidates are required to bring attested copies of all the documents along with original documents and four latest passport size photograph at the time of reporting and counselling.
- Valid GATE Score Card (Applicable for GATE qualified candidates only).