The Post Diploma Course are Offered at:
The Candidates should have a 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation from a recognized Technical Board with 60% of marks.
Candidates will be selected based on Merit in Diploma Marks.
How to apply:
Applications on plain paper along with the demand draft of Rs. 700/- towards application fee taken on or after the date of Advt. in Employment News in favour of NPTI payable at Neyveli should reach Principal Director, National Power Training Institute (SR), Neyveli 607803.
Typed Application on plain paper strictly as per application format given on website along with DD of Rs. 600/- in favor of NPTI Nagpur, payable at Nagpur should be submitted to the Principal Director, National Power Training Institute (WR), South Ambazari Road, Gopal Nagar, Nagpur - 440022.
- Last Date to submit the application form: Sept 28, 2012.
- Date of Commencement of Course: Nov 26, 2012.
- Last date of receipt of Application form: Sept 17, 2012.
- Display of merit list on: Oct 10, 2012.
- Counseling from: Oct 17 To 19, 2012.
- Date of Commencement of Course: Oct 29, 2012.
Tel: 04142 - 269427.
Tel: 0712 - 2226176.