Candidates can earn scholarships up to Rs. 16,000 upon selection through NBET. Also after the successful completion of Post Graduate Programs, IFBI will provide 100% placement assistance in India's leading private sector banks. First NBET has helped over 1000 students to start their careers in India's Leading Private Sector Banks.
- Graduates/Post Graduates/MBA with 50% marks (any stream)
- Final Year Graduation Students can also apply.
- Age: Born on or after 1st January, 1987
PG programs are offered in:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO)
- BankVantage Career Programs (PGDB)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking(PGDRB)
Candidates will be selected based on online examination scores and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance.
- Application form can also be obtained from the IFBI Centes.
Last date for the submission of application form is Aug 31, 2012.