The Programmes are offered in:
- Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Science
- Genetics & Plat Breeding
- Agricultural Extension
- Agricultural Statistics
- Agricultural Entomology
- Plat Pathology
VB RET Test Pattern:
Written Test for Three hours duration.
- Paper - I : English and General Knowledge - 40 Marks
- Paper - II : Relevant subject - 60 Marks.
Thirty (30) per cent marks obtained separately in Paper - I & Paper II .
- The Candidates should secure 55 % marks or B+ grade in Masters degree of the concerned or allied subjects from any recognized university/ Institute.
- Relaxation in qualifications is available for different categories of candidates ( SC, ST, OBC and PH)as per Government of India rules as applicable at the time of VBRET-2012 test.
How to apply:
- Apply in Plain Paper (Computer typed A-4 Size ) with following particulars : Name; Name of Father; Name of Guardian; Present and Permanent Address including telephone number, e-mail ID, Fax ; Date of Birth ; Category ( General/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH), Research Experience; Broad Discipline of Research.
- Application must include a set of relevant attested copies of marksheets and other testimonials which should reach to concerned Head on or before 4th September, 2012. Incomplete application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates who have qualified in VBRET -2011 need not apply again.
Last date for the submission of application form is Sept 04, 2012.
Admit card will be issued on Sept 11 & 13, 2012.
VB RET 2012 will be held on Sept 14, 2012 at 10.30 AM.
Institute of Agriculture,
Sriniketan, west Bengal.