The courses are offered in:
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmacognosy & Phyto Chemistry
- Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Pharm.D in Post Baccalaureate
The Institutions are offering above courses are:
- College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram,
- College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Government Medical College, Kozhikode
- Al- Shifa College of Pharmacy, Perinthalmanna, Malappuram
- Nehru College of Pharmacy, Pampady, Thiruvilwamala, Thrissur
- Grace College of Pharmacy, Kodunthirappally, Palakkad
- Devakiamma Memorial College of Pharmacy, Chelembra, Malappuram
- National College of Pharmacy, Mukkam, Kozhikode
- Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pariyaram
- Crescent College of Pharmacy, Kannur
- Malik Dineer College of Pharmacy, Kasaragod
- Sree Krishna college of Pharmaceutical Science, Parassala
- Dale view college of Pharmaceutical science, Punalal, Thiruvanantha
The candidates who have passed the B.Pharm Degree of any of the Universities in Kerala or of any other Universities recognised by the Kerala University of Health Sciences as equivalent there to from an institution recognised by the All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi and Pharmacy Council of India, with a minimum of 50% marks for all the Three years of B.Pharm Examination (II, III, IV year) taken together, will be eligible for admission.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance exam score conducted by the CEE.
How to apply:
Prospectus and Online Application form will be available onwards on the website of CEE.
Last date for the submission of application form is Aug 23, 2012.
Entrance Exam will be held on Sept 15, 2012.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
5Th Floor, Santhinagar,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695001.