Below are the detailed information on what certificates are to be produced by all candidates :-
All the original certificates like EAMCET Rank card, Hall Ticket, Intermediate Memo-cum-Pass Certificate, SSC or its equivalent Marks memo, VI to Inter Study Certificate, Income Certificate issued after 01-01-2012 and caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates :
- PH Certificate issued by District Medical Board- Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP-Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men) Identify card and discharge book for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domicile of AP are only eligible to be considered under "CAP" Category.
- NCC and Sports- To produce Original ertificates issued by competent authorities.
- Minorities : SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- Anglo Indian : A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
Fee To Be Paid :
- Processing Fee : Rs.600/- for OC/BC and Rs.300/- for SC/ST.
- Fee Particulars and Seat Available under Convenor Quota College wise Details are made Available Here.
Please Note :
- The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centres wise for certificate verification and all other important information are to be read in detail before you go for certificate verification.
- Candidates are informed to collect details of the web counselling Procedure and other relevant information from Help-Line Centres on the day of certificate verification without fail.
Below is the Detailed Schedule of Certificate Verification :- TIMINGS : 9:00 AM
|Centralized Certificate Verification Schedule|
Also Read :