The Programmes are offered in:
- Faculty of Arts, Social Science & Commerce
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Laws
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Homeopathy
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Ayurved
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies
The Entrance test will consist of one paper based on the postgraduate level syllabus of subject of the candidate.
- The weightage for the written test and viva-voce examination will be 80% and 20%, respectively.
- A merit list of the candidates will be prepared based on their aggregate score at the written test and the vivavoce.
- The merit list will be displayed faculty/subject wise on the University website and also on notice board.
- The candidates will be given admissions to the Ph.D. degree programmes according to their inter-se-merit and the seats available in the subject concerned.
Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on Entrance Test score, group discussion and interview.
How to apply:
- Application form can be obtained by post, across the counter or can be filled in on-line.
- The duly completed application form must be accompanied by a Demand Draft for Rs. 2000/- towards processing fee drawn in favour of The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune on any Nationalized bank or Bharati Sahakari bank and Payable at Pune. This fee is non refundable.
Last date for the submission of application form is Aug 20, 2012.
Entrance Exam will be held on Sept 09, 2012 at 11 AM to 2 PM.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidypeeth Bhavan,
Ph.D Section , Second Floor,
LBS Marg, Pune - 411030.
Tel: 020 - 24325701.