The objective of CEED is to assess the candidate's aptitude for design, involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity, and communication skills.
Changes in CEED 2013:
- Applicants have to fill the application online and upload the image files of their Photo and Signature in JPEG format and other documents in PDF format. They should not send the hard copy of the application or any other documents to the CEED office. Check the application procedure for more details.
- The non-refundable application fee has been exempted for Women applicants. Application fee for Men of general category is Rs. 1500 (Rs. 750 for SC/ST/PD).
- CEED 2013 examination will be conducted on Sunday, 25 November, 2012 from 0900 hrs to 1200 hrs. This is approximately one week earlier than previous years. Note that the Exam will be held in the Forenoon session.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the CEED Application webpage from 2nd November 2012. Sending Admit cards by post has been discontinued.
- The examination will be conducted in two Parts, A and B. All candidates must answer both Parts.
- Part A contains only multiple choice type questions.
- Part B contains design and hand drawing type questions.
- Part-A is a screening test, which will be conducted by an online computerized program. PART-B will be evaluated for candidates who will be short-listed in the screening test. Part B score only will be used for merit list and qualified list for CEED 2013.
- Candidates must report to the center one hour before the start of the exam. This is required to record biometric information (Photograph and fingerprint) before appearing for the examination.
Click here, To Know the CEED 2013 Exam Dates.
Chairman CEED 2013,
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Powai, Mumbai - 400076.
Ph: 022 - 25767068.