The Programs are offered in:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Management Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Information Technology
Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Technology Durgapur.
- Application in prescribed format must reach the undersigned on or before September 06, 2012. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed "Application for full-time Ph.D. Programme (2012-13) in Department of ___________________________________".
Last date for the submission of application form is Sept 06, 2012.
Display of selected candidates list on Sept 13, 2012.
Dean (Research & Consultancy),
PG & Research Cell, Academic Section,
National Institute Technology Durgapur,
Durgapur - 713209, West Bengal.
Ph: 0343 - 2752043.