Students desirous to receive the Degree in person are requested to complete the prescribed format of registration online available at website by 20th August 2012.
Registration through Online:
• Please register in the website by using the link.
• The last date for registration through website for attending the convocation is Aug 20, 2012.
• Rs. 1000/ - for candidate receiving the Degree in person
• Rs. 1500/ - for candidate receiving the Degree in absentia
The amount, as applicable, needs to be paid by a Demand Draft drawn in favour of lIT Bhubaneswar payable at Bhubaneswar. The completed online registration form and the draft needs to reach the Officer-on-Sepdal Duty (Academics), Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satya Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007 before August 25, 2012.
Pre - Convocation Procedure for Degree Recipients:
• Final Registration will be held in the Auditorium of the Institute during 10.00 A. M. to 12.00 on 30th August, 2012. The graduating students are required to produce the receipt of payment of Convocation fee.
• Convocation Gown will be distributed to degree recipients in the Auditorium of the Institute on 31" August, 2012 at 9.00 to 10.00 A. M, which needs to be returned immediately after the Convocation.
• It is desirable that the willing students must participate in the rehearsal of the Convocation on 30th August, 2012 at 4.00 P.M. in the Auditorium of XIMB.
Registration for participation, attendance in the rehearsal, and the dress code are mandatory, failing which you will not be permitted to attend the Convocation.
The students are advised to ensure that they have completed all the formalities, including clearance of dues etc. and have submitted the Identity Card in the Academic Section.
Samantapuri (Rearside of Hotel Swosti Plaza),
Bhubaneswar - 751013.
Ph: 0674 - 2301982.