The Ph.D Programmes are offered in;
- Division of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Division of Computer Engineering & Information Technology
- Division of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Division of Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering
- School of Applied Sciences: Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 70% of marks from a recognised university.
The candidates will be selected based on Written test score and personal interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Nataji Subhas Institute of Technology New Delhi.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of Director, NSIT, New Delhi - 110078, payable at Andhra Bank, NSIT Branch, New Delhi should submitted to the office of Deputy Registrar (Acad. PG studies).
Last date for the submission of application form is Sept 10, 2012.
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology,
Azad Hing Eauj Marg,
Sector - 3, Dwarka (Pappankalan),
New Delhi - 110078.