The Programmes are offered in:
- PG Diploma in Judging & Court Management
- PG Diploma in Urban Environmental Management & Law
- PG Diploma in tourism and Environment Law
- Certificate Course in Competition Policy and Law
- Diploma Course in Competition Policy and Law
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in law discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance test score.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of National Law University Delhi.
Last date for the submission of application form is Aug 31, 2012.
National Law University Delhi,
Sector - 14, Dwarka,
Delhi - 110078.
Tel.: 011 - 24533442.