The courses are offered in:
- MS in Drug Development & Regulatory Affairs
- MS in Industrial Pharmaceutics
- MS in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Control
JNTUH Alliance Entrance Test 2012 will be paper-pencil examination. It will consist of a single paper of 2 hours duration containing 100 questions. The question paper will consist of multiple choice objective questions only. Each question will have four choices for the answer. The candidates will have to mark the correct choice on an Optical Response Sheet (ORS) by darkening the appropriate bubble against each question. One mark will be awarded for each right answer and zero marks for no attempts.
The Candidate should have a B.Pharmacy Degree with 55% of marks discipline from a recognized university.
Candidates will be selected in the basis of entrance exam score conducted by the University.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded for official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
- The filled application form with demand draft for Rs. 1000/- in favour of " The Register, JNT University, Hyderabad" should be submitted to the below address.
Last Date for the submission of the application form is Aug 04, 2012.
JNTUH Alliance Entrance exam will be held on Aug 09, 2012 at 11 AM to 1 PM.
JNT University Hyderabad,
Hyderabad - 500085 .
Tel,: 040 - 66663326.