EIUBS is internationally affiliated to Educatis Education Society, Switzerland. The Educatis University is an institution of the Educatis Foundation, a Swiss not-for-profit organization.
Dr Konstantin Thiele who is also the founding president of swatch is the Founder and president of the Educatis University as well.
It offers unparalleled learning opportunity through Structured Learning Processes that is designed to create capable managers with quality to use best management practices and technology in complex business environments
The one year MBA program offers specialization in Family Managed Business, Finance,Marketing and Information technology.
The course aims at developing critical analytical thinking and evolve better managerial skills . It provides high standards of experiential learning through extensive work in business environment and networking with business community.The program would prepare students to use State of art tools for managerial activities like new software and analytical systems which would give them an expert edge.
This program is uniquely designed to provide global exposure. The classes will be held in Brussels (Belgium) for 6 months and then in Pune for the next six months. International exposure is incorporated so to ensure thorough analysis of global business environment and an eight weeks internship in both Belgium and India is made mandatory to keep up with the practical influence in the program.
Individual grooming for personality transformation, communication, professional behavior, ethics, etiquette and networking would be bestowed by our learned and highly experienced faculty.
Please Note :
- Complimentary Apple i pad2 will be given to students for efficient progress.
- On successful completion of the course the degree would be awarded by the prestigious Educatis University.
- Placement assistance would be provided after the completion of the course by EIUBS .
- The total fees for the program is Rs. 1,009,700 .
Deserving candidates are also eligible for scholarships upto 40% of the total course fee.
- Eligibility would be based on CAT/GMAT scores which should be above 70 percentile with plus two years of work experience.
- The last date for submitting application form is 30th July.
For any queries please call at 011-46076571 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org