The Programme are offered in:
- Chemical Engineering (Plant Design)
- Food Technology ( Food Processing Technology)
- Textile Technology (Apparel Technology)
Candidates should have an B.E / B.Tech/ MCA degree in any branch of engineering and M.Sc in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates will be selected based on Entrance Test followed by Interview conducted by the University.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Osmania University.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favor of 'Principal, University of Technology", payable at Hyderabad should be submitted to the University College of Technology.
Last date for the submission of application form is Sept 01, 2012.
Entrance test will be held on Sept 15, 2012 at 11 AM.
Result will be announced on Sept 20, 2012 at 4 PM.
University College of Technology,
Hyderabad - 500007.
Ph No: 0984 - 9173781.