The Courses are offered in:
- MBA(Actuarial Science)
- MBA(Banking Management)
- MBA(Capital Markets)
- MBA(Pharmaceutical Management)
- PGDM (Bangalore and Hyderabad Campus)
NMAT 2013 contains 120 minute test with three sections, The three sections are
- Language Skills: 32 Questions in 22 Mins
- Quantitative Skills: 48 Questions in 60 Mins
- Logical Reasoning: 40 Questions in 38 Mins
Long test window provides candidates with a convenience to choose a test dates from 11 October, 2012 to 19 December, 2012 based on their comfort level.
Candidates have the choice to select the date and time of the test in a real time mode, based on seats availability at each of the centres.
This step encourages candidates taking the test to make informed guesses and not drop a question for the fear of deduction in marks. The system of no negative marking is as per global practices and psychometric principles.
Every candidate taking NMAT-2013 will get a unique but equivalent question paper.
North: Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow
West: Ahmedabad, Mumbai
South: Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad
Central: Allahabad, Bhopal, Indore, Bhilai
East: Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- The registration for application from is done through the official website of NMIMS.
- The test fee is INR 1650 if a candidate chooses to opt for one program and INR 2000 if the candidate opts for both the programs.
- Candidates can pay for the registration via demand draft, debit or credit card or can deposit cash at designated AXIS bank branches.
- The candidate should make the demand draft in the name of "SVKM's NMIMS" and application form should be submitted to the below address.
Registration Starts from: July 11 to Sept 25, 2012.
NMAT 2013 will be conducted in the testing window from: Oct 11 to Dec 19, 2012.
Pearson VUE C/O Blueshift,
6th Floor, East Wing, Shreyas Towers,
23 & 24, Chamiers Road,
Teynampet, Chennai - 600018.
Phone: 044 - 42272727.