The PG Courses are:
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Science (M.SC)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Finance and Control (MFC)
- Master of Tourism Administration (MTA)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed)
- Master of Law (LL.M)
- PG Diploma in (Various Branches)
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- The application form can also be obtained from the University office by paying Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST) in cash.
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Gulbarga University.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- For SC/ST) drawn in favor of Finance Officer, Gulbarga University, should be submitted to the below address.
Last date for the submission for application form is July 16, 2012.
Display of the selected candidates will be on July 20, 2012.
Deputy registrar (Academic Branch),
Gulbarga - 585106.
Tel,: 08472 - 263202.